Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Time with Granny

My mom came up a few weeks ago for a visit but because I've been working and for the last few days, been sick, I am just getting around to posting these photos. 

She and Mason worked on finding the 50 state quarters for his collection.


Because Kyla's been staying in her bed at night, we took her to Build-A-Bear.  She couldn't have been more thrilled to see that they still had Rudolph.  I tried to show her the Love Bugs they have for Valentine's Day and some of the other cute stuffed dogs but she wouldn't hear it.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Rudolph got one outfit and 2 pairs of pajamas and each night before bed, we have to put his jammies on and get him dressed in the morning.


Rudolph and Kyla, dressed for bed.


My mom spoils the kids each time she comes for a visit (I guess that's what grandparents do) so Mason got a pair of Spy Glasses with night vision .... which he loves.


Reading with Granny.


Cute one.


No comments: