Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vacation - Legoland

So I have a little bit of time so I'm going to post some of our pictures from Legoland.  We had a great time ... M was beside himself the entire time.  I can't even tell you how long he spent looking at the cities that were built out of the Lego's.  They had San Francisco, Chicago, NYC, DC, Las Vegas, New Orleans and a few more.  I was so amazed by the details.  I went on a field trip with 60 1st graders today and am too exhausted to write. 



This picture says it all!







Wow.




Picture - Bottom right.  M has a devilish face because he's trying to ram into K and I while in our boat.  Stinker.















He's going to kill me for the princess photo!



1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

So COOL!!! I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to take the boys... hopefully next year, fingers crossed!