Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Coronado

Hands down my favorite part the entire trip was getting to see my dearest friend, Dyan.  (even though I forgot her birthday recently ... sorry Dyan)  I have missed her so much ... we had such a good time just hangin' out and can talk for hours about anything.  You don't find friends like that very often.  Our kids and husbands get along great too.  I'm so thankful to have her in my life.  She is always there for me.  Thanks for your hospitality guys.  We wanna come back next year or you guys need to get up here!

The private access beach (military) right across the street from them has tons of shells.  (yes, right across the street ... jealous)  The kids couldn't wait to go over and look for some.  A silly picture of Brian and I.  If I lived there, I'd walk on the beach every day and possibly even run.



The girls made leggings out of sand.  I couldn't believe how warm the water was.



A great picture of the girls.  Ahh.  Priceless.



Dyan and I.



K was attacking M and wouldn't stop kissing her... in fact at one time was nibbling on M's cheek.  2 peas in a pod ... those girls.



M was on the hunt the entire time for sand dollars.  He found 28 of them!



M and D.  Having a great time looking for shells and yucky stuff.



We let them stay up really late.  The adults were outside by the fire and the kids were in the house hanging out.  Funny story.  Dyan asked me if the kids would be afraid of a Goosebumps movie.  I wasn't sure what they were and said I didn't think so.  Well, my kids were terrified.  K kept coming outside to sit on Brian's lap and at one point M sprinted out of the room and into Brian's arms.  Both kids were so scared.  Her kids loved them.  My kids are the biggest chickens ... I'm not kidding.  We still don't let them watch Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. because we think thats what started making them so afraid all the time.  The funniest part was that Monte (Dyan's husband) gave her such a hard time about it and told her she should have just played Poltergeist for the kids.  You had to hear him tease her ... it was so funny.

More later.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

Wow...some of those pictures are definitely framable! I hope you have a photo wall at your house!