Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Versatile Blogger


I signed on today to find that I had been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to {SHE}, a follower of my blog.  She has gorgeous photos and yummy recipes.  Be sure you check out her blog too!  Thanks so much.

As part of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must share 7 things about myself. So here goes:

1.  I absolutely hate to run ... I'd love to be able to run 5 miles.  Just 5.  I haven't actually started training yet though.  Brian has talked me into a 5K in April but I don't think that will be tooooo hard ... we'll see.

2.  I LOVE crafty things and wish I had more time to be able to do those things.  I love painting, scrapbooking, card making, knitting (with the Knifty-Knitter), needle point ... all of it.  Michael's and JoAnn's are some of my favorite stores!  I want to take an actual knitting class someday.

3.  I'm scared to death to speak in front of people ... even my co-workers.

4.  I'd love to have another baby.  If only they would stay babies.  They don't sass or require time-outs.  They smell so good and love to cuddle and be held.    Don't worry Brian, I know we're done.

5.  I could sit on the computer all day.  I love to blog-hop.  I should start setting a timer so I don't spend too much time on it.

6.  Coffee and chocolate are my BFF's.  (Best Friends Forever, Mom)  I cannot find the will-power or desire to quit either one.

7.  I enjoy reading but just don't have the attention span to read an actual book.  Seems like I don't have enough time either but I sure have enough time to watch my favorite TV shows.  Reality show junkie.  Magazines are perfect ... I love having subscriptions to my favorites.  I must have adult-onset ADD or something.  Even with instructions on how to put something together, I'll read a few lines and then tell Brian that I can't figure it out.  Maybe because he takes care of things for me.

8.  Extra one.  I am a terrible cook.  I mean that too ... it's no wonder my kids don't eat anything.  I don't even like my food.  If given the choice, I'd choose a bowl of cereal over something I've prepared ANY DAY.  I really dislike it all together.  Maybe someday I'll take a cooking class.  Nah.

2 comments:

~she~ said...

We have a lot in common!
1. I never ran until this summer and have always hated it. To encourage you, 5K is only slightly over 3 miles. If I can do it, you can do it!
2. You can do my crafty things and scrapbooking and I'll do your cooking for you!
3. I am also terrified of public speaking! I am finally making myself speak to teenagers, which is helping. I still totally avoid adults though!
4. Here's where we most agree. I would have 20 babies if they would stay babies. My "baby" just turned 2 and I'm so sad she's my last.
5. & 7. I, too, love the computer and television. I love to read but usually only do it on vacation.
6. It's tea and chocolate for me! Or Diet Coke and chocolate! No coffee here.

Thanks for the shout-out!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you can borrow our baby when she's done cooking.