Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time Management

The days have been so busy.  It was a rainy day today so instead of going to Apple Hill like we'd planned, we hung out around the house.  It felt great.


Instead of working on this heaping pile of laundry...


I painted a Santa and Mrs. Claus bobble head.  I am in the Christmas spirit already.  I just love everything about the holidays.  I picked these up at Michael's for $1.30 each.  Quite the steal, I must say, and paint was on sale for .77 but I already had most of the colors I needed.  I should have tacked the gazillion things that needed to be done around here but sometimes you just have to do things you enjoy ... to keep sane.  Aren't they cute?  The kids love them.  Sorry for the poor picture.  K had her hand in there to show how the heads bobble.  She keeps making Santa and Mrs. kiss and then makes kissing sounds.  Should I be worried about that?  Too funny.

Off to do laundry and some work for M's classroom.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

Love it! I should take a picture of my mess for you, but you wouldn't have any respect whatsoever for me. :) And yes, I'm reading blogs instead of working on it.