Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Supergirls!

Because most of the days I've been working have been week days, I've missed K's soccer practices so when I was finally able to go, I couldn't help but take some pictures.  She had gymnastics in the morning and that evening went straight from swim lessons to soccer practice (as fast as we can).  Whew ... what a busy day.  She seemed very excited to go but it didn't seem like soccer really kept her interest.  She kept playing with her green smock (for lack of a better word .. don't know what their called).  I will say though, that when Coach finally got her attention and she got the ball, she got 2 goals (only ones on her team).  Actually, all of the girls had a hard time focusing on playing soccer.

Love, love, love this one.







Goal!!  So much easier to get a goal when the goalie is nowhere to be found.



High fives.







It was HOT!


I'm happy to say that K's over her difficult stage (for this week anyways).  She has been super-sweet and nice.  She tells me at least 10 times a day that I'm her best friend.  Or she'll say "We're always going to be best friends, right Mama?  We'll be best friends for hundreds of years."  She constantly says, "right, Mama".  ALL.THE.TIME.  "We're walking to the car, right Mama?  This tastes so good, right Mama?  We will always be best friends, right Mama?  Lucy is a crazy cat, right Mama?  The sky is blue, right Mama?"  Over and over.

No comments: