Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Miscellaneous

Things have been going pretty well around here. I've had company for a few days and worked so I haven't had a chance to blog. K was sick yesterday. She complained in the morning about having a tummy ache and we just kind of thought, yeah whatever because she says that a lot (she loves band-aids too). She was crying about something a little later on and started vomiting. She was just miserable for the rest of the day. She went from room to room and just laid down. She and Brian stayed home last night, while M and I went to The Club to meet Dyan and the kids for happy hour. When I got home from The Club they were both asleep on the couch. She seems better today, has already had milk this morning. Yesterday she wouldn't drink ANYTHING.

Miscellaneous Stuff
2 new websites that might be worth visiting.

1. Magsalmostfree.com. I love, love, love magazines and as much as I try to help myself, I buy them at newstands prices. What a waste of money! I done... I'm now recovered. I found this website and with a 20 % of internet coupon (VALUE20) I got 5 annual subscriptions for $25.40. Now thats a deal! I got Good Housekeeping, Redbook and Ladies Home Journal for $4.95 each, Everyday with Rachel Ray for $3.95 and Scrapbooks, Etc (by far the best scrapbooking mag) for $12.95. And don't forget about the 20% off these prices. Check it out.

2. Propertyroom.com. The guys at Brian's Fire Station told us about this one. Brian just got this exact laptop for $200!!! It also comes with the Wireless Card. It was $235 with tax and shipping. Another great deal. We've been talking about getting one for a while ... he needs to be portable with all the classes he teaches at he station and the 3 classes he's taking in college. How does he find time to do it all? I guess they have a lot of property that has been confiscated by the police, foreclosures, etc. They have all kinds of different items... I'm keeping my eye on the camera lenses. We got the laptop so cheap because Brian didn't do the Buy It Now... he bid on it. Should be here Wednesday so we'll be able to give the site a thorough review.

K Funnies.
I'm not sure what she was doing the other day but she looked up at me and said, "I am not fusterated Mommy." Too cute.

She calls the refrigerater the "fooderater." Cracks me up every time.

M Funny.
My mom and I took the kids to the toddler pool on Monday (big pool is too cold) and there was a little baby drinking the water. M said to the baby, "don't drink the water in here, there's toenails in it!!" The weather was 96 degrees on Monday and somewhere in the mid 70's yesterday. We have quite a range.


We had very nice weather on Monday morning. The kids were outside playing while I was doing laundry upstairs. This is what I found them doing when I went back downstairs ... while in their jammies. I decided to let them stay out there awhile.


Ring-around-the-rosie.


Giving love to each other while soaking wet. (because I asked them to)


These crazy kids. They must have played in the sprinklers for an hour - running the entire time.

Going out for pizza tonight with Dyan, Monte and the kids. The kids are excited. We have to take advantage of the time because they are moving June 12th. :(

More when I get time. This photography class is killing me. I've learned a lot but I'll be glad when it's over.

No comments: