Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs with the kids get more fun every year (and messier). M loved dropping the eggs into the colors and checking on them periodically and K loved painting on the eggs after they were colored. M did most of his eggs in blue... finally I asked him to please try a different color so we would have some variety. We colored 18 eggs and had no cracked eggs so I'd consider that a success. I bought a few extra egg coloring kits because I think the kids would enjoy doing this again before next year.

He is so cooperative... and she just isn't! With photographs at least. This is a cute one of them both. She is fun loving for sure.


Hard at work.


Posing for me.


She is screaming, "woo-hoo, I'm coloring eggs!" Silly girl.


Look at those messy hands! It took a few days to wear off.


Our masterpieces.


We decided to have a pinata at K's birthday party so here she is stuffing the candy into it. She did it all by herself.... almost 3 pounds of candy!

More when I have time.

No comments: