Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grown-Up Tea Party

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long... I've had company (Brian's family last weekend) and my mom and sister came up on Wednesday. Plus, we have all been sick.

Last weekend I went to San Francisco with Carol (Brian's mom), Sharon, (his sister), and Aunt Sharon to celebrate Carol's 60th Birthday. We had tea and stayed at The Palace Hotel which was built in 1875. Wow, was it gorgeous and oh so fancy. Not the kind of place Brian and I would usually stay ... it was a treat. The grown-up tea party was fun. I loved the Oriental Spice Tea and homemade scones with lemon curd. Yumm-o.

We had beautiful weather on Saturday so after tea we went shopping in Union Square. I love it there.

Tea at The Palace Hotel.


That evening we had dinner in North Beach (one of my favorite placed in SF) and saw Beach Blanket Babylon. If you're ever in San Francisco, be sure to check it out. We had a great time.


Carol with her birthday cake. Happy Birthday.


Hangin' out at home. M passed out his silly masks for everyone to wear. Click on the picture to enlarge.

No comments: