Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Preparations

We sat down together the other day and worked on the goodie bags for M and K's Valentine's Day Party's at school. The kids had fun but kept bugging me to eat more candy!! M is passing out Transformers Valentine's and K is passing out Thomas the Train. M was very serious about deciding who to give each of the cards to. He was thinking long and hard about which one to give Dax (a boy at school) when he finally said, "Dax should get a Decepticon because he is a bad boy and doesn't listen to the teachers!" For those of you that don't have boys, Decepticon are the bad guys and Autobots are the good guys.


Sorry the picture is so dark.





I can't get this girl to look at the camera, let alone smile. She's been a little sick lately with cough and cold stuff.


We tried making these to give out to their friends at school but the wheels kept falling off!!


To keep my high energy kids busy while it was raining outside, I rolled out some Christmas wrapping paper for the kids to dance, run and color on. Here's my silly boy dancing.

I've got lots to blog about but no time.
Will post more as soon as I can.
Melissa

No comments: