Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I hate cold season

Poor K... she's been sick off and on for probably about a week and a half. She coughs and feels puny in the evenings and during the day if the Motrin's worn off. Each night I've been saying I need to take her to the doctor but we wake up in the morning...I give her a dose of Motrin and she's better. Now she has a horrible cough and almost vomits because of it and fever off and on. I've been saying, "it's just viral, it's just viral" but Brian convinced me this morning that it was time for a trip to the doctor. It's the nurse in me to try to fight this out without going in and I'm not big on antibiotics if they don't need it but I think it's finally time. When we told her she was going to the doctors, she said "yeah!" My kids are weird... they love going to the doctor and taking medicine. They're on their way.


"I feel sad, Mommy."

More later... if I have time.
Melissa


***UPDATE*** Brian just got home and K has an ear infection. She hasn't been complaining of any ear pain though. She'll start some Amoxicillin and hopefully get better soon.

***UPDATE 3:00 pm *** Brian picked M up from school and he's sobbing that his right ear hurts!! When it rains, it pours. I'm on the phone with Kaiser now. Thank goodness they're just going to call in a prescription.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

I hope everyone starts to feel better soon! I totally know when one kid is sick the other follows shortly after!