Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scandia and The Jelly Belly Factory

On Monday, Dyan and I took all four kids to Scandia (a place with tunnels and slides) and to The Jelly Belly Factory for a tour. Dylan (her son) was out of school so it was the perfect day. All the kids had a great time climbing, running and jumping at Scandia and Dyan and I were able to sit and talk. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and then headed over the The Jelly Belly Factory. They take you on a 40 minute walking tour and when you're done, you get a free bag of Jelly Belly's. The kids love that for sure. The boys loved watching all the equipment. The bummer is that they don't allow any pictures during the tour and I was planning to take pictures for my photography assignment. Check it out if you're ever in Fairfield, CA. The tour is free.


Kyla will actually look at Dyan's camera so she snapped this one.


Mean girl! Trying to hit me with a ball.


I couldn't decide which picture of all four kids I liked better so I've attached both.





Walking into the factory.


Waiting patiently, goofy hats and all.


After our tour.

Talk to ya later.
Melissa

No comments: