Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

XOXO

M had a party at school on Friday. A musician came to the school and played the guitar,trumpet and sang with the kids. He was also very funny... the kids loved it. Then they dined on pizza, strawberries, salad (that nobody ate), and tons and tons of sugar. It's so cute to see him interact with the other kids. After I helped serve, I sat down at M's table and was bombarded by the other kids... "M's mom, did you know my dad's name is Joe?" and M's mom, I just had a baby brother" and on and on. It was a lot of fun. M loved having me there and when I arrived he ran over to me and said, "I love you so much, mama." He calls me mama often. They exchanged Valentine's and then headed outside to run and burn off some of that sugar. The teachers said the kids were completely crazy and rambunctious after all that sugar.

I didn't include very many pictures of K because she WILL NOT look at the camera and not only won't smile but she makes the most awful (miserable) face. She had a party at Willy's on Thursday but I don't have any pictures yet.

M funny. I asked him today who the President is now. He said, "Rocco Babama." I repeated it and we both cracked up. It's a tough name.


M and his best buddy, Jack. (Jack is too sweet)


He's in the Red Room now. We love his teachers and his classroom is so charming.


My Valentine. Sorry Brian.


How cute are they?


Going through their Valentine's loot today. She gave him a kiss (and he let her).


He is such a good boy. Last picture - M is telling K, "come on K, please smile for Mama."

I let the kids (and their mom) get a chocolate doughnut from Safeway this morning as a treat for Valentine's Day. They ate it in the car on the way home because of course, they just couldn't wait. While I was at a light, I turned around and saw that K was eating all of the chocolate off of the top of the doughnut... licking it really and her face was covered with chocolate!

Have to go. I have lots to do for my Photography Class.
Mel

No comments: