Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Miscellaneous

Well, I'm sleep-typing right now so bear with me. I worked last night... finally fell asleep at 1:30 am and had a little cuddly girl in my bed by 6:30 am. AND I also work tonight. Brian is in a class all week out of town, we didn't realize that until last week so this weeks schedule for child care is tricky. Sure would be nice to have family close-by.

I haven't had any time to blog lately. My photography class is keeping me rather busy. I have one or two shooting assignments and readings to do each week... plus practicing with Photoshop CS4 (which is awesome by the way). I'm trying to learn how to take 10 pounds off my figure with it! I've also been busy working on my Blog Book - it's going to be upwards of 300 pages when I'm done and is very labor intensive. BUT oh so cool when I'm done... I'll post pictures. Hopefully by next year there will be an easier way. Every spare second I get, I'm running upstairs to see if I can get one of two posts done. I think I'll have it done in a few weeks.

The kids are feeling better and back to their feisty selves. They either love each other or hate each other. The other morning I woke up to both of them yelling at each other, "I don't like you... no, I don't like you...you're stupid!!... no, I'm not stupid" and on and on. I didn't realize there would be so much fighting this young. I'm not sure if it's because they are boy/girl or their individual personalities or what. K's become a little stinker too. When she gets into something or does something she's knowingly not supposed to do and I ask her why I just get "because I want to!" If I ask her to do pick her toys up or something, I often times get a mischievous grin and a "no." M is listening better and growing up more each day. Don't get me wrong... he's still a bit of a challenge and very high energy but it's getting easier.

Brian and I are excited for our trip... 16 days away. I can't wait to see you Rebecca! We've got a lot to do around here before we go though. I want to get K's birthday invitations out before we go. Her party is going to be April 11th. She can't wait and talks about her party often.

We'll know today at 5 pm whether or not M gets into the Westlake Charter School. Their curriculum "focuses on diversity and appreciation of different cultures, while promoting academic excellence and foreign language acquisition." It's a lottery system so I'm not getting my hopes up. He is #319 and I'm not sure how many they take.


M being silly...


Abraham Lincoln's Cabin. He made this at school.

More when I get time.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Your son is super cute. He is like my oldest and just has a great natural smile. Good luck with the school. I hope they pick your number!!

Diana