Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yummy!

Brian left a surprise for us on the porch on Tuesday morning. He told me before he left (for a week-long class) to look out there when I woke up. I excitedly opened the door and found a Starbuck's Coffee for me and 3 chocolate doughnuts. (one had a bite taken out of it... I wonder who did that!) Geez, M was so excited he couldn't stand it. Brian woke up early... ran to Starbuck's and went out of his way (in the wrong direction) to drop it off. He sure knows how to win me over.

Well, I'm a little stressed today. The blog book that I've been working on for a month (tons of hours) crashed last night and now I can't get it to re-open. I was all the way up to August!! I've e-mailed tech support... the first thing they told me to try didn't work! I'm going to be so bummed if I have to start all over again.


Chocolate face and sleepy eyes.


Look at that wild 80's hair! I had already cleaned her up because she ate the chocolate off the doughnut and had it ALL OVER her face. Then gave the rest to Roscoe.


He's trying his best to make her smile for me by tickling her. Yes, she smiled but refused to look at me. Stinker.

K knows all of her colors and can recognize most of her ABC's. She is also doing very well with opposites. She's a quick learner and so lovey-dovey. However, lately she's been very whiny... and scared of everything.

K went potty in the toilet 2 times today and was sure proud. I stopped buying potty treats because I kept eating them all. Maybe I should get some more, I need to keep it going.

M has been a stinker also. He seems to be better and much more patient with K. Me on the other hand... if I ever say no to anything I get "I don't like you (over and over)." GGGrrrr! It makes me so mad... I'm just about ready to get the bar of soap out. Tonight he had the nerve to tell me he never gets to do anything fun! I said, "are you kidding me!?!?" He said that we never take him to Disneyland and he wants to go tomorrow. I should say, he also tells me he loves me about 10 times a day.

After I put him to bed I was sitting on the computer and he yelled out, "mom, who's Granny's Mom and Dad." I told him that they passed away. Then he said, "what were there names?" So I told him and he said, "if you say so." Makes me wonder what goes through their little minds while falling asleep at night.

Boy, am I ready for Brian to be home. Yeah, tomorrow!! We're meeting Dyan and Monte at The Club tomorrow evening for Bingo and cocktails. Should be fun.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Chocolate donuts and a coffee! Boy he must really love you! I blaming the weather for making mine and yours as I see a little cranky. It is definitely time for some sunshine! Have fun at bingo!