Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

One word... TheraFlu

Well, this nasty flu finally made it's way to me. I'm the last one to get it... unless it starts over again. I'll tell you what... I've been puny(is that a word) all day, coughing and sneezing, congestion. I was searching the house during K's nap for something to take to make me feel better and I found some expired (10/06) TheraFlu. I figured WTH, all it would do is lose it's potency a little. Wow, that stuff works great. This is the best I've felt in 2 days. I'm actually up to meet Dyan at the club for a few beers tonight now.

While K napped M and I watched Tom and Jerry's Shiver Me Whiskers and Scooby Doo upstairs in bed. He knew I didn't feel good. He is so sweet to me. He said "your hands are cold". "Do you want me to warm them up, mommy?". He rubbed my hands and held them until they warmed up. Then while I was trying to sleep he pushed the hair out of my eyes and said "I love you." I've worked the last 3 days and I think he really missed me. He told me about 10 times he loved me up there. There is nothing like the feeling of being a Mommy. K has been very sweet also. She is following me around the house and says "hug" or "kiss". I missed them both.

Will write more later... I have a few pictures to post also of us coloring easter eggs a few days ago.

No comments: