Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fort Natomas with M and K, park play with M

Here are a few pictures from the outing to Fort Natomas yesterday with both kids. I don't have much else to say tonight. I'm exhausted... the kids were so tired and hard tonight. Besides, American Idol is on. I'm a reality TV junkie.


Eating our picnic lunch.


Cute one of M


Sitting on the Choo-Choo. I only had a second to snap this one.


I love this one. I ran a saturation action on it. He held her hand when we had to go to the car and back. She loves holding his hand.


I'm sure he's trying to bounce her right off.

Today before I went to pick K up from daycare M and I went to the park. Here are a few pictures. He had a blast rolling down a hill (there were lots of other kids doing it too). Then he blew bubbles and there were 3 other kids that were running around and popping them. They kept telling him to blow more and he just loved it.

Didn't get a lot of good pictures. He gave me this face to get me to stop.

No comments: