Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A good day

I worked last night so Brian took BOTH kids to daycare this morning. For some reason, M didn't want to go and he cried. I'm not sure why. I bet he was fine 5 minutes after he left though. K went to daycare also. After Brian got home we hung out together for a while and then did out taxes. Why is that always so stressful? Even though, we knew we would get money back it still stresses you out. And, you can never have all of the information you need even if you are organized. After taxes we went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch before picking the kids up. Later we all met Dyan and the kids at the park. What a nice day.

Tonight before bed K and I were reading in her room. I was sitting on the floor and she was in my lap. She turned her head, put her cheek to mine and said "I love you more". Oh my... she says she loves me but has never said that before. Brian and I always say I love you more to each other and we do it too the kids too. Those moments make up for all of the times you just want to escape and the times you have to count to ten just to get though the day. There is nothing else like it that's for sure.

The other day we were hanging out at home and I had the airbed folded up and some blankets piled on top. M decided he was going to climb up to the top and jump off so of course K was right in there too. It's amazing how much fun kids have doing silly things like this. I had my camera out to snap some action shots. M played so hard he was actually sweating. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Those are scissors in his hand (orange). They are the scissors for the play-doh. Kid safe I promise.


Here's K's big jump


Wow, look at that air!


Is that just the most devilish face or what?


I love M's expression in this one too.


Just had to put one more

That's all for tonight. Going downstairs to watch Gone Baby Gone with Brian.

Mel

No comments: