Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Visit with Mom

Mom came up for a visit so we decided to take a drive to Placerville to browse through some shops.  We found the best used book store and some fun places to shop around but we realized we were looking for more along the lines of a thrift store than an antique store (personally, I thought they were filled with a lot of old junk).  We headed back to Sacramento to pick up lunch and go get the kids.  I always enjoy hanging out with my mom.
 
 
 
 
Mom quickly made friends with this horse that was hanging out downtown and before we left the cowboy said, "_____ wants to know if you want a kiss?"  Can't remember the horses name.  Caught my mom and I off guard and we were laughing and he passed her some Hershey kisses in her hand.  I personally think the cowboy was flirting with her.  :-) 
 
 
Watching Mason's basketball game.
 
 
Smile!! 
 

No comments: