Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day fun

So last year, the kids and I did crafty Pinterest Valentine's for everyone.  It was a lot of work and I wonder if the other kids even noticed.  Doubtful.  This year we got store bought Valentine's.  Mason just handed out Fun Dips. (I know tons of sugar)  It's hard to find Valentine's that aren't cheesy, Be My Valentine, I Heart You, Be Mine, I'm Wild About You, etc, etc.  Even the sporty ones have a lame saying on them and I knew he wouldn't like that.  Kyla handed out Tootsie Pops and cute cards with stickers.  Done and done.
 
 
Busy, busy.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
The kids woke up to donuts ... aaah, to be a kid again and be able to eat whatever you want and never gain weight.  It's not fair. 
 
 
Had planned on getting them a little something but because they are the most difficult kids in America to buy for ... I knew cash would be best.  Who doesn't love cash, right?  And chocolate?  Mason will have his spent in no time, Kyla has quite a little stash going.  My mom was in town and gave them some cash too.  They were happy campers. 
 
 
Ho-hum, cards. 
 
 
And MONEY!!!! 
 
 
MONEY!!!  I'm sure he's already thinking of what to spend this on. 
 
 
The money dance.  Love this kid. 

 
Happy, happy, happy.  Yes, that's a Duck Dynasty reference.  Mason and I love watching Duck Dynasty.  Try it, you'll end of cracking up and feeling happy.  
 
 
Their loot bags from school. 

No comments: