Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kyla skiing!

Kyla hasn't been skiing since she was 4 years old so Brian decided to take her to Donner Ski Ranch.  He's so good, he goes to ski swaps or Play It Again Sports to get the kids outfitted for it.  Luckily, our girl never minds her brothers hand me downs.
 
 
It's quite a process, getting the kids geared up.

 
Looks legit to me.

 
Brian is demonstrating "pizza".

 
Getting ready to give the bunny hill a try.


I love the big smile on her face in this photo.  She's having such a great time and is doing so well already!

 
Go girl!

 
There she goes ... this almost makes me want to learn how to ski.  It actually looks fun ... I'm sure I'd break my neck though.  Brian said she only fell a few times today and she skied all day.

 
Daddy-Daughter day, I love it.




 
Posing for mom.

 
Done for the day ... both exhausted and not wanting me to take pictures.  But ... look how cute it turned out.



No comments: