Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Miscellaneous

Mason has been very sweet lately.  Not sure what's going on but I hope it continues.  I was just finishing getting ready the other day and he came in and said, "I spy something beautiful" ... as he was looking at me.  Honestly, it kind of caught me off guard.  Not that he doesn't say nice things anymore, it just doesn't happen as often.  He's growing up and sometimes seems uncomfortable giving complements.  I'll take them when I can.

Kyla was holding my had last week and looked at me and said, "Mom, if you weren't my mom, you would still be my best friend."  Love.

Kyla funny - She was putting on her underwear and they had Hello Kitty on them and she said, "Poor Hello Kitty, it's gonna be a bad day for you."  She can be so funny.


Starbucks with my girl.  Mason was at the cabin with Jack.
 
 
My blog book for 2011!!!!!!!  I love it.   
 
 
Mason sitting in the chair reading the blog book puts a smile on my face. 
 
 
While Mason was away, Brian took Kyla to the Ice Rink.  She is getting better and better. 
 
 
Break time for hot cocoa. 
 
 
Kyla's picture of Brian.  Slightly blurry, huh? 
 
 
These two trouble makers.  Nagging me to let them in. 
 
 
In the kitchen.  Big helper.
 
 
We took her easel outside to she could paint on a beautiful sunny day. 
 
 
Awful picture of me but I don't care.  Snuggling with my son.
 
 

No comments: