Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Photos

I haven't downloaded the pictures from my little camera for some time and when I did, I found a few cute pictures to post.

Brian took this while skiing with Mason a few months ago.  His helmet looks so big, it looks like he would topple over - I guess he has a big melon.  Aw, I miss Mason's two front teeth.


I set a little tent up for the kids in the house and Lucy loved hanging out on the top of it.  I let the kids 'camp out' overnight in the loft area.  I don't know how they slept all night it that tiny thing but they did great and actually slept in a little the next morning.  They had a blast.


Self portrait.  Cut part of my head off but I still think it's a decent photo.


She loves her robe and slippers just like me.


We joined a gym with an indoor pool and the kids have been loving it.  Such a easy way to wear them out!  ;)


OK everyone, brace yourself for some BIG news .... Kyla can now fasten herself into her seat in the car!!!  I'll never have to fasten the kids in again!  HALLELUJAH.  Seems like a little thing but such a time saver.

Another big deal.  Kyla let me paint her fingers and toenails today.  She's never let me before.  Each time I would ask her, she'd say, "maybe when I'm older."  Well, she had a play date with her bestie from school today and noticed that she had her fingernails painted so when she got home she asked me to paint hers.  Maybe she's becoming a girlie girl after all. 

No comments: