Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Valentine's Day gifts from Mason

Mason wrote letters to Brian and I for Valentine's Day (I know I'm behind).  He couldn't wait for us to see them when he got home from school.  He's so sweet.



 
Just in case you can't read it.

My dad is the best dad in the world! My dad is as handy as Mechanic Joe. He is as cuddly as a cute bunny rabbit. My father is as nice as a clown. My dad is as strong as a gorilla. My dad is scared as a fly sometimes. My dad is the best! By Mason



I love my mom more than anything!  My mom is as beautiful as an ice cream sunday!  She is as cute as my grandmother.  She is as nice as a red rose!  I love my mom very much.

 



He came home with this letter about himself last week.


I am unique as a snowflake. My teacher is very nice because she teaches me a lot. I am good at soccer because I got on the All Stars and got a medal. My pets Rosco and Lucy are good pets.  I love them.  I am as unique as a snowflake because I'm very loveibl (lovable). 

1 comment:

BUDDercupMom said...

Oh my gosh-that is the cutest Valentine ever!! You keep those and bring them out when he is a teenager to remind him how awesome you both are!! I love it!!! Can't wait for things like that from Brynnlee!