Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

All I want for Christmas is ....

My Two Front Teeth!!  Over the past 2 weeks, Mason lost both of his front teeth.  I can't get over how funny he looks and sounds.  He tries to lose his teeth at school so he can go into the office and get his tooth necklace.  He told me before school that he thought he was going to lose his tooth that day.  The tooth fairy was nice enough to leave him $5 for each tooth.




I had to include a cute picture of Kyla that I took the other day.  I've been having a difficult time getting good shots of her, this was the best out of the bunch.  Kyla has been attached to my hip lately.  Even more so than she used to be, if that's even possible.  She cries when I leave and asks me repeatedly when I'm going to be home and Brian says she asks for me a gazillion times when I'm gone.  I can't take a bath without her, cook a meal or even do chores around the house without her wanting to help so she can be with me.  "Let's be together, Mommy."  We shopped til' we dropped today at the outlets and on our way home she said, "Can we cuddle with each other when we get home?"  I love the bond we share and I feel guilty saying that sometimes I'd like a little air.  I'm sure I'll be wishing to have my buddy back when she gets older and prefers her friends over me.  She is beyond jealous when I given Mason attention and she's going to have to get over it.  Mason was sick last night so I was giving him love and taking care of him.  She began crying and said, "Why aren't you nursing me?"  If we're in bed and I cuddle with Mason she'll make a big fuss until I turn her direction.  I need to work on this.


I was at Mason's Parent-Teacher conference yesterday and Brian stayed home with the kids.  Brian asked him what he thought his teacher was saying to me and he said, "That I'm the perfect student!"  I'd love to have the self-esteem that my children have.  I guess that means we're doing our job.  The conference went so well, I'm surprised my head fit through the doorway of the classroom when I left.  I'm going to scan in his scores and talk more about that later.  Let's just say I'm a VERY proud Mommy.

No comments: