Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing catch-up

Feels like I have a gazillion things to blog about but haven't had the time or energy.  I've been a little under the weather for the past 2 days.  Tired and run-down ... kind of body achy.  Here are a few random photos.


Such a funny picture of M.  They took a bubble bath tonight and played in there for at least 30 minutes.



Where'd they go?  Shhh.



A cute one of K with Lucy.  She's become such a wonderful addition to our family.  The kids loving and playing with her.



Cat vs. Fake Mouse.



Cute Story ... the other day while at Barnes and Noble, K began screaming, "Look what I found, Mommy!  We have to get it for Daddy!"  The Digging-est Dog was Brian's favorite book growing up and we have it somewhere around the house but haven't been able to find it.  I told K no at first and said that we already had it but let me tell you, she wouldn't take no for an answer.  She began sobbing (for real) and said we just had to buy it for Daddy.  Please!!  Of course, I couldn't say no.  The kids signed it, we wrapped it up and gave it to Brian the next morning.  K was so excited, she couldn't stand it.  She is SO SWEET.


1 comment:

~she~ said...

Hi! I don't know if you've received The Versatile Blogger Award yet or not but I wanted to offer it to you! I enjoy reading your posts and "versatile" is definitely a word that describes you!

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are: thank and link back to who gave you the award. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

So that's what I'm doing now...leaving your a note.

Still loving your blog,
~she~