Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mission: Organization

I'm just so sick of the mess around here!!  My goal for the next few weeks is to try to get more organized.  Brian and I worked on the playroom over the weekend and we absolutely love it.  The 2 bookcases cost me $60 from Target and hold the kids toys perfectly.  Now they actually have room to play on the floor.  I can't help the wonder why I didn't do this sooner.  The kids now call their playroom their "toy store" and have cleaned up after themselves (at least for one whole day).

Looks so much better.  I should've taken before pictures.  Brian is going to be angry with me when I tell him I want one more!  (These are already anchored to the wall).  Sorry Babe.


M had soccer practice tonight I was so proud of how well he did.  2 weeks ago I he looked like he was running around the field but not trying to get the ball at all, actually like he was trying to avoid it.  He was almost a ball hog tonight!!  He is so unbelievably fast and really played aggressively.  Not only that but he looked like he was having a blast out there.  He was such a good boy today.  He played with K, sat right down and did 2 pages of homework without complaining, read for 20 minutes before bed, picked up his things when asked too and LISTENED.

K said that Brian and I went to the store and picked she and M out to be our children.  Then you just "brought us home".  M then yelled out from the other room, "No K ... we came out of Mommy!"  I was worried at where the conversation might go but luckily it ended right there.

No comments: