Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Girl Time

K is going to take a little break from Gymnastics.  She has been the only child in the class for some time now and doesn't seem like she's having a whole lot of fun with it so the other day I asked her if she wanted to keep going.  She instantly said "yes" and when I asked her why she said, "I like to get Starbuck's after".  What?!?!  I've been paying $45 bucks a month so she can get a $1.10 chocolate milk once a week!!  Maybe we'll start up again if they get more kids.  They told me she was ready for Girls Beginning Gymnastics (rather than Tiny Tots) but all of the classes are in the evenings or on Saturday.  We can't make those because of soccer.

Last Thursday after Gymnastics, K and I wanted to do something different so we went to a Ceramics Studio.  It was a great time.  K kept saying she was an artist.  She must have told me she loved me and that I was her best friend at least 5 times while we were painting.  She is absolutely the sweetest.


She chose to paint a Doggy Piggy Bank and 2 small items.



Ta-Da.



A good one of us together.  I painted a butterfly coffee mug and can't wait to go back to paint something else.  I kind of felt rushed because she was done much earlier.



I took this picture of K today with her finished project (after it had been fired).

 

I took a few pictures of K on her last day of Gymnastics.



She doesn't want coach to help her at all but he tells her that he has to.  Bossy K came out and told him to go "over there".



Cute one.

No comments: