Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photos from Santa Cruz

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our 3 night getaway in Santa Cruz.  I don't have time to write much but here are some photos - a lot of photos.  I took tons and couldn't narrow it down.


K finally gets a turn at the wheel.  In the picture, it doesn't look like she's having a great time but she really was loving it and giggling  ... but NOT watching the road.



It was a little chilly in the mornings.



Just a cute one of K.




While walking near the water, we saw several dolphins.  That was so cool.



I guess we both wrinkle our noses up when we giggle and laugh.



Brian took some decent pictures of us.



I know, I know ... my blog header but I want to be sure it gets included in the blog book at the end of the year.



Look at her devilish face ... she was running around chasing the sea gulls.



I tried to get a good picture of the kids together and this is the best I could do.  For a change, it was M that wouldn't cooperate.



The beach was wonderful.  Warm weather, no crowds, sandcastles, searching for sand crabs, shells and chasing sea gulls.  Good times.



Silly boy.




M got the biggest kick out of this huge hole.



Daddy's Girl.



M and I observing the sea lions.



The kids threw a penny in a fountain today to make a wish and K's wish was that she could have all the doggies in the world.  M's wish was that all of his family be here (even the ones from out of town) and his 2nd wish was for all of the Lego's in the world.  They are adorable at this age, aren't they.  We had such a good day.

Brian's working a 48 hour shift so I'm busy packing for another trip ... this time going to see my longtime friend from Clovis.  Can't wait to see her.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

Love the pictures!! So cute, I totally want to take the boys to the beach...maybe next year!