Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Sweet Surprise

I was unpacking M's backpack tonight and found this note neatly folded at the bottom of his backpack.  What a sweet surprise it was and it almost brought tears to my eyes ... doesn't take much does it?  It's nice to know that I'm loved ... he definitely prefers to hang out with Brian and do boy things than to hang around with me these days.  I guess that's a normal thing as he gets older.  The only time he's a Mama's Boy is when he's sick which isn't very often.  I can't wait to give him a big ol' kiss and tell him thank you for the note in the morning when I see him.


He said he wasn't very good at my hair and had a hard time with it.



Look at how good his handwriting has gotten.


Motherhood can be so wonderful.

1 comment:

The Esslinger Family said...

That brought tears to my eyes!! What a sweet boy!