Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Westlake Charter International Festival

M had a performance at the International Festival at his school on June 5th (that's how behind I am on blogging).  They got up on stage and sang some of the cutest songs.  He was getting into it at the beginning but towards the ends just kind of stood there.  I think he suffers from a little stage fright.  The International Festival is a huge fundraiser event put on by WAVE (basically like the PTA).  They have booths that represent different countries and you can stop by and sample the foods and learn about the country.  All of the booths are families from Westlake Charter.  They had a raffle (we won a huge Beach Basket), arts and crafts for the kids, performers and bounce houses.  Brian and I were both off.  It was a great time. 

















We had such a crazy day today!

11:45 - 1:15 - Lunch at M's school for the last day.  They had a field day.  Basically games and water fun outside all day.

1:20 - 2:10 - Frozen yogurt with some of M's friends from school to celebrate the end of the year.

2:15 - 2:25 - Cleaning the kids up a little - signing card and warpping gift for a party.

2:30 - 4:50 - A birthday party for one of K's friends at a local park.

5:00 - 5:15 - In-N-Out Drive-Thru so I didn't pass out.  Eat in the car.

5:15 - 5:20 - Run in the house, grab the swim stuff (for lessons) and change K right in the front yard ... as fast as I can.  Thank goodness M was already in his trunks from his Field Day at school.

5:25 - Get to The Club (was behind every slow driver possible).  Can't find a close spot so park and I am out of time so I park in front (loading zone), run both kids in and throw them into the pool for their lessons (K was late).  Run back out and move my car.  Have about 4 minutes to get back in before K gets out of her lesson and freaks out because I'm not there to wrap her in a towel.

6:15 - Get home ... both kids hungry and want this and want that and fight and on and on.  I'm exhausted and just want to rest.  I'm so sick of running around crazy all day.  I feel like no matter what time I leave, I am running late to everything.  (thanks to my slow-pokes) 

No comments: