Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's here!

I finally finished my 2009 Blog Book ... at 700+ photos and 313 pages, it took me a LONG time to finish.  I started working on in last year in May.  So, I guess I'm already behind for this years book!  I got the 1st book 2 weeks ago but it came with 2 blank pages in the middle so Blurb sent me a voucher for a new book.  Blurb's customer service is awesome.  I made a few changes and got my book yesterday.  I love it and have looked at it over and over again (not that I don't already know every page by now). 






















K said the absolute funniest thing today. 

K -  "Mom, tomorrow I want a Wish Sandwich, OK?"
Me - "What's a Wish Sandwich?"
K - "It's 2 pieces of bread and you wish for a piece of meat in the middle."
Me - Laughing out loud.

Where does she get this stuff.  She said it was a joke she heard somewhere.

We hung out at The Club for a while tonight afters swim class and they had a band.  M loved it and kept walking around and playing the air guitar and drums.  He is definitely coming out of his shy shell and let me tell you ... he has rhythm.  It was a great time.

No comments: