Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MOMS Club Valentine's Day Party 2010

No time to write now but I wanted to post a few pictures from the party last night.  The kids had fun as always. 

M and K making cards.



M and one of his friends rockin' out.



K and her crush.  She absolutely loves J ... he goes to preschool with her and she is constantly asking if he can come over.  She talked about him often, kept track of him all night and even made him a card.  At one point I looked over and they were holding hands!  They stood there awkwardly holding hands while everyone else danced around.  Later, I asked her if she grabbed his hand and she said yes.  Am I in for it or what?



I'm not sure but I don't think big brother liked that they were holding hands.  For the next song, he stood in between them and held each of their hands.  Ordinally, he wouldn't touch her and especially wouldn't hold her hand ... even if I begged him to.  It was cute.

No comments: