Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be Mine

K and I worked on her Valentines yesterday.  Her party is tomorrow.  (yesterday was pajama day at school ... I'm not a loser Mom that didn't get her kid dressed!)  We decided to buy each of her friends a little shovel and attached M & M's (her favorite) in a clear bag with ribbon to it.  I wrote, "I Dig You" at the bottom.  They turned out so cute and we had a good time putting them together.  She can't wait for the party so she can have the Valentine gift that she made for herself.  She chose Valentines with cats and dogs on them.

She's concentrating very hard.




I lightly wrote the letters and she traced it.  She WILL NOT try to write her name.  When I ask her to try she just says, "I can't."



Ta-Da.  Why does she look so pale here?  She isn't.



Self-timer portrait.  She tells Brian and I, "I love you all of the time."  Sometimes she'll say, "That (not thats) because I love you."



I just like this one of her.



We made 12 of them. 

No comments: