Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Ok, I have to say this.  I know I have more pictures of Kyla on here and may even talk about her more.  The thing is, his favorite thing to do at home now are play Xbox with his buddies or hang out on the iPad.  I don't have as many opportunities to take pictures of him as I do Kyla and I don't think anyone wants to see him playing on the Xbox over and over.  Sadly, as he's getting older, he just kind of does his own thing.  I love them equally. 
 
We love having days at home without basketball practices or anywhere to go.  Nothing better than hanging out around the house in PJ's.
 
Kyla got a Sew Cool sewing machine for Christmas and is really enjoying it.
 
 
Making an American Doll pillow. 
 
 
And a water bottle holder. 
 
 
Mason, putting one of his Lego Sets together.  This is the Star Wars one that Aunt Sharon gave him for Christmas. 
 
 
Now that's a face that I love. 
 
 
Ok, Easy-Bake items may be fun to bake but they taste TERRIBLE. 
 
 
Hard at work. 
 
 

No comments: