Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!! 2014

Well, I've been so stressed about this blog lately ... it's starting to feel more like homework than a hobby.  My problem is that I have too many hobbies ... I have too many things that I enjoy doing and not enough time.  1st world problems, right?  I'm about 5 months behind in 2013 and never finished 4 months in 2012.  I don't know how I'll ever catch up.  I think for now I'm just going to try to stay caught up with 2014 (I've said that before, right) and I'll start working away at 2012 and 2013.  I don't want to quit because I just love looking back at the finished project ... the Blog Book.  I just love it ... and I also love looking back at my old blog posts.

Anyway, we had a nice and quiet New Year's Eve.  Tim and Jenny had a little get together so we went over there for a while.  Brian had to work on New Year's Day so we came home around 11:00 pm.  Such a bummer we missed the ball being dropped (just kidding ... I've never understood what all the hype is about with that, I'd rather be snoozing).  They had a fire pit outside that goodness because it was so cold.  Brrr. 

My New Year's Resolutions.  Probably some of the same ones I've made over the past few years.  To eat better and just in general, take better care of myself.  I'm doing so much better on the workout part of it ... have been going to Cross Fit 2 - 3 times a week for months.  It's amazing to see myself getting so much stronger.  Love that.

Spending more quality time and less screen time with the kids is another biggie.  I'm realizing how fast they are growing up.  Makes me sad to think about, they are going to be out of the house before I know it.  Boo-hoo.

No comments: