Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st day of school

One of the things I love about my kids is how well they handle change.  They are starting at a new school and have both been so excited about it.  I haven't noticed a bit of worry or anxiety.  I'm sure I'm more nervous about it than they are.  Just hoping they like their new school, teachers and make friends easily.  They both had tons of friends at their old school.  Fingers crossed it goes well.

Kyla is going into first grade and will have 2 teachers - they apparently job share.  I wasn't sure how well I would like it but according to my neighbor, they have been doing this for years and they are both fabulous.

Mason got a teacher that has been there for a long time and is well loved.

 
They look like twinsies.
 
 

 
 

 
 
Stop it Mason!!
 

No comments: