Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Me and My Guy Dance

The Girl Scouts put on a Me and My Guy Dance and Kyla's Daisy Troop attended.  Kyla got a new party dress and Brian got dressed up in a nice shirt and tie and they were set to go.  Brian snuck out while she was getting ready to get his date some flowers.  


I couldn't wait to take pictures of them outside before the dance.


I LOVE this one.  They look so cute together and this will be such a great memory for her.  I wish I would have gotten to do something like this with my dad when I was young.











I would do anything to have skin like this again ...


All on her own.  My baby is growing up too quickly.


The girls met up at one of the Daisy Leaders house for corsages and more photos.


Such a great group of girls.


A great shot with their Daddy's.





No comments: