Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Hill

We absolutely love going to Apple Hill to get our pumpkins (and of course, eat apple donuts).  This year, we were lucky enough to have Carol (Brian's mom)  in town to go up there with us.  The kids have minimum days on Wednesday so we left right when the kids got out of school.  Our 1st stop, duh, apple donuts.  We always get ours at High Hill Ranch.  They're the best.


Such a cute picture of Mason with his Grammy.


Kyla and Grammy.


For some reason, Kyla was really in the mood for me to take pictures of her.  Everywhere we went, she asked me to take one so I got some great ones of her.


I love this one.


Mason, being a boy and climbing a tree.


Like I said, another great one of Kyla.


Joe-Cool.


If you ever wonder why there aren't more pictures of Brian, he HATES them.  He gives me a very dirty look and probably shakes his head after this one.  I'm telling his mom.





Apples, apples and more apples.


Cute one (finally) of Mason.


Hurry up, lets get outta here.


Kyla LOVES the petting zoo.  She is such an animal lover.





"Be nice."





I really wish Kyla would have had this goofy face in this photo.  Love the background.


We think this pumpkin looks like a skull.


Oooh, it's a heavy one.


We ended the day with a good ol' pumpkin rolling race.  Mason won.


Going to Apple Hill for pumpkins is one of the traditions I look forward to each year.  We'll also go there to get our Christmas tree and occasionally to pick berries in the summer.  With Brian and I working opposite schedules, it's so important that we have quality family time together.  The kids will fondly remember these times and hopefully establish traditions with their family's.  Such a great day.

1 comment:

Jermsworld said...

I was wondering why there weren't any pictures of Brian. Great post, and awesome pics. The apples with the sign in the back is pretty awesome.