Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Carving our pumpkin

First of all, can you believe we're able to wear short sleeved shirts and shorts at the end of October?  The weather has been gorgeous lately.  Brian and I finally had a day off together so we carved our pumpkins.  Believe it or not, Kyla practically carved hers all by herself.  She used a template but I couldn't believe she didn't get bored with it.  She spent a good 45 minutes to one hour on hers.  It turned out cute.




Mason for the most part, did his on his own as well.  I don't think he would touch the slimy insides of the pumpkin last year but this year, he digged right in.


Hard at work.


She was determined.


Kyla and her masterpiece.


Mason and his masterpiece.  He carved BOO. 


I had a good time with mine too.  I used a template to carve a skeleton face with hands.  In my last 5 minutes, the entire skeleton face came out.  I was bummed so Brian had to perform neurosurgery with a hammer and nail into his skull.  It worked perfectly.



Awwww.

No comments: