Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jabber (again)

Well, I'm on my lunch break at work.  Am I tired.  Any hoo, all is well on the homefront.  The kids are back in school - Kyla is on her 5th sight word list.  She learned list 4 in one day - some hard words on there too.  Mason is working on a big family history project and is planning to interview Carol (Brian's Mom) tonight.  She's in town for the night.  We're going to Apple Hill tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to post from that as well.  I'm having a tough time keeping up with everything around the house (and my hobbies).  There isn't enough hours in the day.  Now that the kids are back in school again, it should get a little easier.

Brian's had a terrible cold ... thanks to TheraFlu, he's doing a little better.  I just hope the kids don't get it. 

Met with a personal trainer for the 1st time today.  I'm doing a program called WOW (Women on Weights).  A group of 8 of us will meet with the trainer twice a week.  Well, today we worked on legs.  She said her goal was that we would be so sore we'd have a hard time getting off the toilet!  Let me tell you, I'm getting there.  I'm doing it with a friend of mine which helps keep me motivated. 

Not a whole lot more news around here.

No comments: