Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Harvest Festival and Fall in love with Fall Party

Instead of taking all of the Kindergarten children to a Pumpkin Patch they decided to bring the Pumpkin Patch to Westlake Charter School.  With buses being so ridiculously expensive, I think it was a great idea.  They had haystacks, a petting zoo, an obstacle course and had a bunch of pumpkins in a field and the kids each got to choose a pumpkin.  Kyla's teacher asked me if I would take pictures of each of the Kindergarten kids with their pumpkins ... all 100 of them!  I was flattered to be asked and loved every minute of it.  Here's Kyla's.


Kyla, waiting her turn.


I'm surprised the haystack lasted all day, those kids were crazy!


After my time with the Kindergarten kids, I volunteered to help with Mason's Fall in love with Fall Party.  They decorated a pumpkin, did a craft project with fall leaves, ate caramel apples and drank apple cider.  Obviously their favorite part was the caramel apples and I can't say that I blame them.


Cutie, patootie.


Yummmmmy.

No comments: