Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Cookies

We made sugar cookies on Halloween with the help of the Grandparents.  Brian was at work so there are no pictures of him.  Last year was such a mess I swore I'd never do it again ... but because I had help we went for it.  I used refrigerated cookie dough this time which I won't do again.  They just didn't taste the same and didn't cook well.  I took tons of pictures and a lot of them turned out good so I'm posting quite a few.


I absolutely love this picture of us.  She's so sweet.



Help from Grammy and Grandpa.







Messy hands.  A good one of M and I.



Lots of love for Grandparents.



Of course, I wanted to have the biggest cookie and told everyone not to dare touch it.  Well, I turned my back for a minute and M had his paws on it.  I don't think so.  Each time my mom turned her back, M would try to take a bite out of her cookie.  It was hysterical.


I have a big announcement to make.  I haven't had a Starbuck's Coffee in 4 days!!  That has to be a record for me.  For the past 10 years, I have been getting a coffee at least 5 - 6 times a week.  The only exception would be if we were camping or something.  I can't believe they raised their prices again.  $4.15 instead of $3.85 for a Caramel Macchiato ... just what I needed to stop wasting my money.  Greedy ... and in this economy.  (yet there is still a line every morning)  I will allow myself an occasional treat but am not going there daily anymore.  I've found a few creamers I like and will stick with good ol' Folgers.  Maybe I'll even lose a few pounds.

1 comment:

~she~ said...

Good for you resisiting the so-tempting Starbuck's! Keep it up and keep us posted how long you hold out! :)