Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Trick-Or-Treating

Brian worked this year so my mom and Brian's parents came up to spend Halloween with us.  It was a great (busy) weekend.  I haven't dressed up in years but I decided I would surprise the kids this year and wear a costume.  I didn't tell them and came downstairs as Little Red Riding Hood and they got the biggest kick out of it.  K hugged me and told me, "You're so cute, Momma".  She wouldn't stop looking at me.  M just giggled.

A good picture of us before we went Trick-Or-Treating.  (minus K's goofy face)  I don't want to buy M any costumes with masks anymore because he never wants to wear them.  I don't think he could see very well with this one though.  I should have thought of that.



Grandpa surprised the kids and wore a Tigger costume.  We all got a good laugh out of that.



We went with a group of kids this year which makes it so much more fun for them.  These are kids from the neighborhood.



Yeah ... a cute one of us together.  I need to try to get more pictures with M.  He was so amped up, I couldn't get him to hold still long enough.



The rest of the gang.  K insisted on taking Roscoe as her police doggy.  My mom got a badge for his collar.  He was such a good boy.



Funny.  K is a big scaredy-cat and wouldn't go up to any houses with scary decorations.  One of the other kids was sweet enough to hold her hand and guide her up to the house while she covered her eyes.  At one house she said with the goofiest voice, "I'm a chicken ... bowk, bowk, bowk!!".  She is hysterical.



Introducing Tigger.  M had to take a second look.  K was a little scared at first.  (of course)



Awww ... good one of Mike and Carol.


It's been crazy around here but we are having rainy weather and I am determined to get caught up on my blog.  Check back.

No comments: