Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Day

The kids woke up bright and early to see if the Easter Bunny had arrived.  I threaten them within an inch (is that saying right) of their life, if they don't wake us up first.  

Mason loves hunting the eggs.  He's so good at it too.


Yes I know, parent of the year.  I couldn't for the life of me find their Easter baskets.  This will have to do.  The bunny gave them new swimsuits, water guns, and an assortment of candy (including my personal fave - Cadbury Mini Eggs).  Looks like the Easter Bunny ate a few of the carrots they left too.


Jelly Belly's and Mini Eggs - Woot, woot!


She was more worried about how many Mason found instead of looking for some for herself.  


Keep looking.


Later in the day, Jenny and I hid the eggs for all of the kids in our front yards.  It was something like 80 eggs.  Such fun these kiddos had looking for them.


Mason was good about leaving the easy ones for the littles.


Blake and Ryder sure love Kyla.


Callie, our neighborhood mascot.


Happy Easter!


The gang - wish Kyla would have looked at the camera but it's still cute.


Sprinkler fun at Jenny and Tim's.


Best friends.  I LOVE this picture.


Soccer!!!

No comments: