Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Coloring Eggs

Coloring Easter Eggs is something we all enjoy (OK, maybe not Brian so much).  This year I busted out some markers, stickers and even scotch tape.  It was so much fun, we need to start doing it more often (why can't we decorate eggs for other holidays)?


Kyla - working hard.


Outside, perfect weather for it too.


Is it ready yet?


In my opinion, the best looking egg of all.  :-)


Can't remember, but I'm sure there was a "Move, Kyla" coming out of his mouth.


Aren't they purdy?


That's my handsome boy.


When we were done, someone had the bright idea of playing a little baseball with out eggs.  Hmmm, may have been me.  Now this was fun.


Get it girl.


Bat 1, Egg 0.


Yeah buddy.


Happy Easter everyone.  So thankful for health and happiness.


No comments: