Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Soccer - The Lightning Dolphins

Kyla plays on the Lightning Dolphins this year.  Brian is coaching along with two other dads.  Let me tell you how much I appreciate Coaches now.  I don't think parents realize that they are volunteering their time.  Doesn't seem like much but takes a lot of time and patience.  Anyway, the girls are doing well, turned out to be a great group of kids.  Kyla has been playing Goalie (along with another girl) and she loves it.  She's quite good at it.  A few weeks ago, she blocked 8+ goals ... didn't let a single one get by her.  Some of the other parents came up to me afterwards to tell me how good she did.  (SMILE) I'm not sure she like to play any of the other position though.  She sometimes gets frustrated when she can't get the ball from the other team.















No comments: