Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Field Day ... Last day of school

On the last day of school, they have Field Day (I knew it as play-day when I grew up).  They basically play games outside and then all of the families are welcome to come in and have lunch with the kids for the last day of school.  I stayed all day and took pictures (per the teachers request).  


I'm so glad I was there that morning, Mason got called up by the Principal to get a perfect attendance certificate.  Isn't that awesome??  He's only missed 2 days of school in his entire school career!





Kyla with some of her besties.  Boy are we going to miss some of these kids next year.











Awe.


I was super impressed with Mason's crazy Hula-Hooping skills.  I tried to do it ... not so much.





LOVE THIS!


No comments: