Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

They sure know how to make me feel special on Mother's Day.  The kids made me such cute gifts which to me are the best kind of gifts (the handmade ones) and Brian gave me the day off as well as a few gifts that I'd been asking for ;-).  Completely off, he didn't let me lift a finger and fixed a wonderful breakfast for my mom and I.  


Mason made me this gift in school.  The tag says, "You are tea-riffic."  Boy, he couldn't wait for me to drink the tea.  I wanted to save it but he wouldn't have it.  I think he watched me drink the entire cup and kept saying, "Do you like it?"  He can be such a sweetie.


Kyla made this for me ... cute huh?





Kyla's class had a 'Muffins for Moms' party on the Friday morning before Mother's Day.  My mom was in town and was able to go with me.  Kyla truly enjoyed serving us and cleaning up after we were done.  We had one TEENY-TINY muffin each.  Mom and I got a good laugh out of that and joked that we could have eaten about 10 more!  The kids passed out the gifts they had made and sang a few songs.  Good times.  I absolutely love her teacher this year.


Peace-Out.


All shiny clean after he bath and protesting about taking this picture.  She made this at school.  It has her hand print (which I love).


I am one happy mommy (and wife).

No comments: