Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

About me ...

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts so here we go.


Favorite toys I played with as a child - Barbies, coloring books, riding my bike.

List my character flaws - How much time do you have?  Indecisive, worrier, second guessing myself, stubborn, self esteem, zero will power.

Proud accomplishments - Becoming a nurse.  I enjoy what I do very much.  Raising 2 great kids (still in progress).

Biggest pet peeves - Liars, bad drivers.

Things I'm glad I did - Skydiving, nursing, traveling as much as I could before starting a family.

Things I'd save if my home was on fire - Photographs, home movies, kids schoolwork, pets.

Ways I've changed since my teens - Less selfish, more open minded, empathetic.

Favorite cartoons - Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo.

Websites I visit the most - Pinterest, Facebook and Google Reader (I love reading blogs).

Things I like to do on a day off - Rest, watch TV, read, hang out outside, crafty stuff, shopping (duh).

Things you love and despise - I love coffee, anything crafty, traveling, camping, my kids, hanging out with my mom.  I despise spiders and snakes, flaky people.

Best days of my life - hands down the days that I gave birth to my kids.  We didn't find out the sex of either one and it was a huge surprise.  My wedding day.

No comments: